New OFSTED framework for England on published on 16 Jan with no mention healthy eating. Indications are that a scheme on this may be launched without consultation. School Food Matters has published a simple survey asking for views
- DBOH Masterclass 4 – registration is open!
- BASCD celebrates 50 years!
- BASCD welcomes new report showing the UK soft drinks levy is linked to a fall in child hospital admissions for tooth extraction
- The British Association for Community Dentistry (BASCD) welcomes the restriction of promotions for products that are high in fat, sugar and salt in Wales
- DBOH Masterclass 1 – A date for your diary!
- Keith Woods Essay Competition 2023
- Call for applications: Editor of Community Dental Health
- Call for Abstracts launched for our Summer Scientific Meeting, 15-16 June 2023, Cork
- Webinar marking BASCD & BSODR’s 50th and 70th anniversaries
- BASCD awards Nov 2022