Call for Abstracts now closed!
Submit by Noon Monday 24th September
See Latest News for details of the BASCD Borrow Foundation Early Career poster award.
Posters will be set up by 9.30 am on Thursday 15th November and available for viewing during morning coffee, lunch, at afternoon tea and afterwards. Posters should be taken down at 4.45 pm.
The best two Abstracts which also best fit with the conference theme ‘Re-scaling the dental recall‘, will be invited to give a 10-minute verbal presentation in the main auditorium as part of the main conference programme.
Please complete the submission form via the link below, using the following guidelines, if you would like to submit an abstract to the conference:
- Write the whole thing in Times New Roman font size 12
- For author’s names please use the format: Smith AB, Jones CD
- Write your title in bold font
- Please limit you abstract to 200 words and ensure it is structured following the named sections: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion
- Indicate whether you would also like to be considered to do a short verbal presentation
Abstracts will be reviewed by the committee and their decision will be final. You will receive e mail notification a few days after submitting your abstract to confirm whether you abstract has been accepted for presentation to the conference as either a poster or a verbal presentation. We will notify you within a week of the abstract closing date as to whether or not you have been invited to do a verbal presentation.
At least one of the poster authors must be a member of BASCD or its partner organisations (NOHPG).
At the conference posters will need to be presented no larger than A0 Portrait format (84.1cm x 118.9cm).
Closing date for abstracts has been extended to noon Monday 24th September
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with the BASCD Administrator via email BASCD@outlook.com